Management system certification helps organization to continually improve through lessons learnt from past thereby to manage the present effectively & efficiently and planning to meet the challenges of future.
1.Focus on demonstration of leadership within the organization. Maecenas in conse quatlibero. Maecenas nisi sapien.
2. Promotes Risk based thinking within the organization.
3. Integration of QMS into business processes, as accountability of QMS, lies with top management.
4. Due to focus on intended outcome i.e on desired output of process and associated risks and opportunities results in more reliable Product/Services for more effective and efficient service/product provision processes.
5. Enhanced efficiency: With the ISO 9001 Certification, you can be assured of better performances within the company.
6. Employees within organization would be working towards achiving the vision , mission, common goal of organization.
7. Enhance the performance and productivity of each department and organization.
8. High Morale among Employee.
9. Builidng up of Excellent Brand Image.
ISO 9001:2015 standard sets out the criteria for a quality management system that can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach, risks & opportunities based thinking and to achieve continual improvement. Implementation of the standard is a means to demonstrate the organizations ability to consistently provide reliably quality products / services and build customer confidence.
1. Application for certification from client
2. Submission of offer by IRQS
3. Acceptance of Offer by client and Confirmation of agreement by both client organization and IRQS.
4. Conduct of Initial Certification audit – (Stage 1 + Stage 2) / Re-Certification audit.
5. Issuance of the “Certificate of approval” on successful completion of the initial / Re-certification audit process.
6. Validity of “Certificate of approval” is for three years from the date of decision, subject to condut of annual Surveillance audits as agreed upon.
7. Recertification audit process to be completed before the expiry of “Certificate of approval”.