Good Manufacturing Practices forms an important part of the overall HACCP food safety system in a food business. Good manufacturing practices (GMP) are important in order to produce safe food. The food business has a legal and moral responsibility to produce and prepare food that will not harm the consumer. There can be a high cost to the food business if it does not implement adequate Good manufacturing practices (GMP).
1. Application for certification from client
2. The offer from IRQS India
3. Offer acceptance from client and order confirmation by IRQS India
4. Certification audit
5. Issuance of the certificate of successful completion of the certification aud
6. Surveillance audits at a defined period
7. Recertification audit after 3 years